Monday, June 25, 2007

Living in a Snow Globe

In 3 months I will be Mrs. Joshua Hewitt. I'm quite happy about that prospect.
It has been a little over a week that we have been engaged, but I've been so busy planning for our wedding there has been no time to blog. Sorry guys!

Things have been coming together well, and the Lord has humbled me in providing so many things already! One thing I'm very thankful for is it seems as if a location is decided apon and the final arrangements for that are underway. Lord willing we will be married in a gorgeous chapel that I think is amazing! I'm so excited and looking forward to spending the rest of my life with the man God has brought me to.

I guess more details should be posted on how we met. Hmm...For now, all is well in my snow globe called life.

2 comments:

MissSparrow said...

awww! yay! i'm so happpy!! it's soo exciting!!

ams said...

I'm so glad for you two also! Btw, what is the date, since you mention 3 months? We'd all like to know!