Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Falling into Fall

I love the Fall weather! It's so crisp and sunny outside. It's getting cold in the mornings now, too. I usually have my coat, but Josh will leave his at the office, so we tend to blast the heater. haha It works out great because my toes are normally exposed with office-wear shoes.

One night we had Kates over for tuna melts and a rugby game. Josh was going to play and I wanted some company while I watched him. Rugby is a fun and interesting game, but it makes it even more social if your sister is with you and you have a hot drink to keep you warm. :) One of the guys at the game had me hold a cellphone he found on the ground. He was waiting for the owner to claim it, but still wanted to play. It was a little strange answering someone else's phone, someone you don't know, to find it is the friend of the someone-you-don't-know wondering where she is, and who you are! She was kind enough not to freak out. Anyways, we left before the owner showed up, so I'm hoping they actually found the park we were at. Fun stuff.

I'm so inspired to decorate our apartment for fall. It works out wonderfully since most of our living room decore are in deep colors. My mom inspired me. She has tons of cute little decorations all over that make the home so warm and inviting! We went to my parents' house one evening to pick up my brother and as I was walking up to the door I inwardly jumped because I caught sight of someone standing by the door. It wasn't my brother! As I got closer I realized it was simply a scarecrow. I guess it worked...j/k

I've been dreaming of yellow mums. Yellow mums just seem like they are the epitome of Fall - those and pumkins. :)

No comments: