Saturday, August 29, 2009

Musing

I've noticed that I will crave something and once I have it, I never want it again. Has anyone else had that problem? It's great when the thing I was craving was beef ramen, but it's sort of sad if it's a healthy food. If this keeps up I'll need an IV. Actually I've noticed with my fruit craving that it doesn't go away. Just, please don't mention beef ramen anytime soon. Thank you.

Josh is also accepting sympathy cards for his various trips to the store. "Honey can you get me strawberries and gummy bears??"

2 comments:

PacaScrat said...

LOL pregnancy cravings strike again!

thetysonfamily said...

Christy, you are so cute! I am SO excited to hear about your newest little one... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :) :) Now if only I could meet Annie in person before she's a big sister!! :)