Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Snow Pictures

Meet Rocky our snowman. :)
He was a lot more brown, but we added some white snow to help him look more snowmanish.
I liked how the snow was on the tree branches the best!








This is a little tiny snowman Josh and I made with Annie. She finally started getting interested in the snow and playing in it. She even put the snowman's head on. :)




Josh's foot...It was really deep snow! I heard that the DFW airport got 12 inches - a record for North Texas. It was quite a treat.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Christy!!! How cool that Annie discovered the joy of chocolate ... or should I say "cockla"! :-D Hmmm ... this and Chick-fil-a ... she is truly a person after my own heart! :) And Rocky the snowman looks fun ... I know what you mean about the brown snow ... we especially had that when it would snow in Mississippi .. The snow here last week sure was gorgeous, and I love your pictures of it!