Thursday, July 29, 2010

We really are here...

I know you thought I disappeared never to return. As you can imagine, life with two youngsters keeps me busy and I tend to put off blogging as a result. Thanks for not giving up hope! Here are some pictures of our recent family happenings...

Wesley went through a humongous growth spurt...I mean really big. He is in 6 month clothes and is barely 4 months old! He is my little baby whale.
Annie tried on a new dress from her cousin.

Wesley is a very happy baby. He loves to smile at people!
4th of July waiting for fireworks to start.
Annie liked the fireworks a lot, but she was more interested in the glow-in-the-dark sticks some boys were playing with.
For those of you who have forgotten what I look like. ha. Sorry to bring up painful memories. ;)

This is reminiscent of my hair after a blow dry. ;)

No comments: