Friday, April 29, 2011

So Happy Together

I caught a rare moment of the little ducklings playing together without screams erupting. (Annie doesn't understand why Wesley grabs her to "play" and Wesley doesn't understand why Annie screams about it so he, in turn, will yell) I'm pretty sure they will be able to play better soon now that Wesley can walk and imitate Annie.



Here's Annie tickling Wesley. She says "tick tick tick!"
Wesley loves any kind of attention from Annie. :)

Tigger is now tickling Wesley. Annie was saying "Here's your Tigger, Wesley!" I love how they both giggle exactly the same.

Taking a break to breath.
Annie is contemplating her next move.

More tickling ensues. :)
I love watching them play together. I also think it's hilarious how Annie tells Wesley things I will say. Just tonight before Josh came home she ran over to Wesley with his jammies saying "Awight Wesley-Wes, it's time for your jammy-jams!" and ran after him. Wesley of course ran away giggling. :)

No comments: