Sunday, March 11, 2012

I finally got the motivation to update our blog. We moved to our new place over the entire month of February. We had our things in storage and we gradually got it all over here, ending with the piano just last week! It's nice to rediscover our things and find places for all of them. I look forward to adding more homey decorations little by little. It's a townhome, so it is attached to other houses in a strip. It 3 levels, a small backyard, and a little front yard and carport. It's comfy and we like it! One of the best features is it's situated down the street from our family! Often we will walk over to see cousins and play with the dogs and chickens.

Here is the entryway.  The kids enjoy helping me bake, especially the licking spoon part.
Wesley even wants to like the paddle when I make pizza dough!  Love that boy.
Here's my little monkey outside I think a week after we got a blizzard.  It was lovely!  We had so much snow.  It was fun to watch it fall in our snug little home.  (it blew in over a weekend, so it wasn't inconvenient)

"shobelling" snow
Lots of ice!



We got some paints recently, and the kids get real excited whenever I pull them out.  Annie has been drawing, coloring and making things to her heart's content. 
Here is our little yard!  I am hoping to get a little slide and a sandbox for the kids soon.  They love to be outside and it is quite a switch to have this little place after a huge yard in Texas and at Esther's.  They make do pretty well, though, and there is a park nearby that we walk to often. 
The dining room. :)
Living room.  I really like the little table.  It was a Goodwill find that I painted to make more cheery.
Kitchen!
Stair leading to the rooms upstairs.  They were, however, a mess so I didn't take any pictures...just image 2 little rooms and a bathroom.  You can even imagine they are sparkling clean with lace curtains on the windows blowing gracefully.  ;)

1 comment:

BradMad Fox said...

Hi Christy! I enjoyed viewing the pictures of your new home and the kids. Thanks for sharing! Your house looks cozy and cute. :)