Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Two years ago today I was leaving my Grandparent's house after Easter dinner and felt my first contraction. Since I went to the hospital twice with Annie in false labor I decided that it was interesting, but not worth worrying about yet. Well they kept coming, even though my baby wasn't supposed to come till the next day. Apparently he was quite ready! Wesley James Hewitt was born that night at 8pm. It was so sweet to cuddle him and feed him, since he was really quiet and happy the whole hospital stay. He is still a snuggle bug, even if he denies it! I can't believe he is already 2. He is talking so much, with little pauses between words and priceless expressions. He keeps us in stitches with his little sentences. The other day I was having a rough morning and told Wesley I was sad. He looked at me seriously and said, "need sleep, mama." He then proceeded to grab my hand and walk me up the stairs to my room telling me to sleep. Sweet boy. I notice he is very sensitive and thoughtful. Though he still is all boy and loves to destroy everything. Wesley's current obsession is with "BIG TWUCKS!" He made a slide for them last night and had a blast watching them roll downhill. He loves to try and be just like his daddy. Often he will find Josh and say, "Doin' Dada?" and hang out with him. We are so happy to have you part of our family Wes!

2 comments:

MissSparrow said...

Oh goodness! He's too cute for words! =D

jojo said...

Hi nice photos and update. Josh how are you doing? hope you are doing good. johntallboy@gmail. I am going to get married. if possible please verify your old gmail id, i want to sent my marriage invitation. God bless you!!!