Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Marriage Does Strange Things to You

I looked at this blog and realized how little I've posted anything. Hmmm...Must be something to do with getting married and not having much time for such things. ;) Actually being sick for a while was what happened. I'm now getting lots better, though still the baby reminds me I have to be careful with smells or I'll lose my lunch. It's a great weight loss program, kind of. I was talking with a friend today and mentioned how I think I've hit a plateau in my pregnancy. It seems like the baby isn't growing any bigger (okay my tummy doesn't look bigger), and I've been the same weight forever. I think I need to talk to the little guy and let him/her know that they better start using that food I'm giving him/her. lol

And now for your random picture of the day:

lol...I love it.

1 comment:

MissSparrow said...

dude! that pictures is just so funny! haha, makes me laugh...