Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moving and Shaking

I felt the baby move a few nights ago! I was in the kitchen making dinner and talking with Josh, when all of a sudden there was this tiney fluttering/tickling sensation inside my tummy. It was so amazing! It's neat to think the little baby is just growing and moving around inside. In a couple weeks I'll have an ultrasound and will actually get to see the baby! I wonder if it's a boy or girl...Josh says it's a boy. ;)

The other night we were eating salad with dinner (I'm trying to make sure we have veggies a lot) and the dressing I wanted was almost gone. I started shaking it to get some out...which it did - all around my bowl! I think salad needs patience just as much as people sometimes.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hehehe. I like the title for this article. :) And I'm super excited for you!