Friday, September 11, 2009

She's all girl

I forgot to add to my last post...
Annie has been obsessed with shoes. She tries to put mine on her feet and on my feet all the time. It looks so cute to see her little toes in my high heels! I wonder if she will try to borrow mine when she is a teenager. Hmm...

The other day I caught her trying to put my purse strap on her shoulder. I helped her put it on and she looked so proud of herself to be just like mommy. She has tried to put her daddy's laptop bag on her shoulder as well, but the way she did it the strap just went over her head. I think we get more entertainment watching her than anything else!

2 comments:

MissSparrow said...

Awwww!! sooooo adorable! she wants to be like her Mommy! =D

Summer said...

What a sweetie! She definitely all girl!