Thursday, August 2, 2007

And It's Out of There!!!

I sent the invitations out today. I feel so accomplished. hooray! One of my co-workers walked by with hers and was saying "I just don't know if I can make it...." *grin*

I'm so excited we get to share this special occasion with the family I've become a part of here in the ministry. They each are very special. I'm also excited that I can see my relatives from near and far! :D The weird thing is, I shall become an Aunt to 14 nieces and nephews automatically after getting married. Fun stuff!

In other news, I went to lunch with Josh yesterday and was feeling a little strange. Not because I was with Josh - but 'cause I was wearing a Punjabi (India dress) and not "normal" clothes. I was filling up our cups with water when I heard someone behind me talking to Josh. He was asking about us because he and his daughter noticed me wearing the Punjabi. He was from India and was sooo happy to see me wearing it. It was kind of cute. He kept grinning and saying how it was so nice and that his daughter thought so too. She was quietly smiling the whole time. How sweet of them. :)

No comments: