Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally an Update!

Songs have been picked out for the ceremony. Yay! :) Now I need to burn the to a CD so the sound guy can use it. Oh, and they need to be in the right order. I can see it now - I walk down the aisle to the song we're supposed to leave on. That's okay, I love all the songs we picked. :)

Josh has been really sweet and helping with stuff. We had a bubble wrapping race. I won. But to be fair, I have been doing it a little longer than Jimmy. I will say he was a pro at mint ball rolling - I was amazed. :)

I get my dress next Saturday!!! I'm soo excited. After the first week I bought the dress I was afraid I wouldn't like it anymore - but the next time I saw it I was relieved to find it was just as pretty.

Josh moves in to our apartment next week hopefully! The aparment managment has been doing some work on it, but it should be done by then. It will be so fun to set it up. The Lord provided a two bedroom apartment on the ground floor. It's near the pool too. Hooray!

In other new...pizza sounds really good.

No comments: