Monday, February 18, 2008

Paris

Josh has wanted to take me out someplace for Valentine's Day - just not on Valentines. I didn't know what he had planned, but I knew we'd go someplace for dinner eventually. :) So Sunday night Josh decided that we needed to go for a drive...to La Madeleine!! It was so nice - I had wanted to go there for a long time. It just looked so cute. It's like a French Cafe or higher class Starbucks. There are small tables everwhere and little nooks you where can sit in private. A huge fireplace is in the middle, too. We sat nearby two ladies who were speaking French even! Haha I know it sounds weird, but it felt like Josh took me to France for dinner. I loved the atmostphere! Josh was happy too 'cause now he doesn't have to take me to Paris (or at least quite so soon).

We both were kind of awkward there cause we didn't know how things were done properly. We gave our order and sat down, without knowing that you must pay at the front first! The poor waitress had to come get us so we didn't walk out with a free meal.

I like date nights.

1 comment:

MissSparrow said...

haha! =D fun fun! yeah, we were like "okaaay... so how does this work?!" then we figured it out. hehe.

that's awesome that those ladies were speaking french!