Tuesday, February 12, 2008

of tofu and recipes

Tofu has been sounding awfully good lately. My doctor said I need to eat more, especially protien, so I'm blaming it on that. It sounded good to even put in sandwiches. :| Josh was my hero and found it at the store recently! I had this really yummy looking recipe I wanted to try it in, but since the weekend was so busy I didn't have time to try it out. Last night I was finally able to make it. It was basically this Thai noodle dish with chicken. I added some, but then I put in some stir-fried tofu to stretch the chicken. Both Josh and I really liked it! I think it will be come a family recipe. Sometimes I try stuff and it just doesn't work. Like the one time I made a Tex-Mex taco salad thing. It had waaaay to many red onions - even Josh thought it was too much. I also tried a broccoli cheese soup...Josh was the only one who would eat it again. I still have some in my freezer awaiting the right time to finish up. So needless to say, I was quite happy to find a recipe that worked! :D

No comments: