Thursday, February 5, 2009

6 Month Check-up

Annie is already 6 1/2 months old! 203 days old, if you want to be precise. I didn't count that, it was on a web site I subscribe too. ;) We went to the doctor this morning and Annie did great! She didn't cry when put on the baby scale, as she had the past times we have put her there. She really liked the paintings on the walls - especially one of a cowboy. I guess that comes with the territory of being born in Texas. Josh will really have to get that shotgun after all!

So for all you numbers people here are her stats:
Weight: 15 Lbs - Her last visit showed her at 12 Lbs 13 oz
Height: 26 1/4 inches - Last visit she was 24 inches
Head: 16 3/4 - Her head hasn't grown too much since her last visit when it was 16 1/2 inches. I guess she just started out with a big head and the rest of her is catching up.

Annie is in the 75th percentile for height and 25th percentile in weight. Yep - she's a Hewitt. I started noticing that when I tried putting 6 month pants and skirts on her. She has absolutely NO hips. I need to find pants that are a 3 month waist and 6 month length! So far her tummy is keeping the skirt/pant up.

She got 4 shots and an oral vaccination which she loved. The oral one - not the other 4. She did great though and only cried for a tiny bit. She was okay once I held her. I think it helps to give her Tylenol before coming to the appointment so she doesn't feel it hurt as much.

And here are some overdue pictures of our sweet baby...
such a sweet smile.
Excited about the camera.
Blowing bubbles
Baby tummy!
Annie wasn't too impressed with Bath day.
In fact she started making faces...(actually she really enjoys taking baths - just not drying off)

3 comments:

MissSparrow said...

aww! she's just soooo cute! i wanna hold her.. hehe.

yeah.. don't hold off on the shot gun ;) you'll need it.

thetysonfamily said...

Aahhhh... I LOVE the faces!! What a doll!! :)

Shelly said...

I love the pic with you holding her in the towel! That is so sweet!