Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grandparents visit

Annie's grandparents got to visit over Valentines weekend. We were especially excited as my dad had not seen Annie yet. She was born the day after he had to go back to Canada last year.
Mom was thrilled :) Annie liked her more than me!
At least she still let me hold her.
Bath time!


Josh made a great fire. I love being warm. I think I would pick that over cold usually.
Grandpa watching Annie play. We were blessed to have him home with us during the weekend. They came on Wednesday and dad had meetings until Saturday. We girls went shopping for things not found in Canada. :)
Hanging out with grandma.

Our little angel. ;)
Holding up the halo.
On Valentines day Josh grilled steak for us. He used this really yummy espresso rub. We weren't sure about the ingredients going together well (we only tried the rub on one steak) but it was stupendous! I should ask Josh to cook more often. :)
Annie really liked grandpa's beard.

2 comments:

Elicia said...

awww!! i'm so glad they could visit.

Haley said...

she is adorable. i clicked next blog and i came to your page.(: