Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2 Months Left!

Josh and I have been engaged for a whole month now! :) He suprised me that day with a bouquet of roses and a drive around town. We ended up getting some ice cream and hanging out at the nearby park. It was so sweet though, since my evening was kind of boring. Yes, I was getting things accomplished but it was kind of sad since I knew it was our 1 month anniversary. Anyways...I got a call and it was my fiance. He was driving it sounded like, so I assumed he was coming home after helping a lady with her lawn mower. He mentioned it was a really nice night and that I should go look at the stars. So I went outside without my glasses and stared up at the sky for a while. Then I noticed Josh walk up! He's so thoughtful.

I found out yesterday that two of our friends are getting married - to each other! I'm so excited for them. So much fun. :)

We've also nailed down the location for our reception!!! *cue Hallelujah Chorus* Now I can print my invitations and such. Hooray! That will be fun.

I still need to wrap bubbles. *Christy tries to impress upon her mind the importance of bubble-wrap - no wrapping bubbles*

No comments: