Friday, March 7, 2008

Well It Happened

It snowed! Yesterday there were these huge flakes falling from the sky. It was gorgeous. My sister and I ran outside to soak in the...cold - and enjoy the snow. I took pictures, but the camera is at home and our 'net isn't working. :( We got to go home early from work, too! The traffic was amazingly backed up, but it gave us a chance to watch the snow fall. :D

Later on yesterday we looked outside and noticed our neighbors boy had built a tiney 2 foot snowman on the lawn at the apartment. It was cute being so miniature.

It was a perfect day for making cookies, so I did. They were shared with co-workers today, otherwise they would go bad sitting at our house for weeks. I'm not used to making stuff and having it sit around for so long. Before I was married my family of 6 would eat a batch of cookies in like 2 days. This way I keep Josh and I from eating too many and we can share!

Josh and I hung out at home and watched some Stargate a friend is loaning is. Oh, and I called my brother. So it was a somewhat productive afternoon! I didn't get dinner made till like 8. *ashamed* but we had cookies, so it wasn't like we were dying of hunger. haha Terrible I know...

No comments: