Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 Months Old!

Annie is getting so big! I can hardly believe she is 2 months old today. It seems like we just got her like a couple weeks ago. I still feel like she is "on loan" or something. It has been a joy to watch her grow and become more aware of things. Today she saw me and smiled really sweetly and looked as though she was trying very hard to tell me something. All that came out were a couple of adorable coo's. I'll take that any day! :) She likes her daddy a lot, and loves it when he holds her in one arm.

We were at Costco last night. We had finished shopping and got some dinner at their "cafe" consisting of $1.50 hot dogs. Cheap dates are the way to go! Anyway, I was holding Annie on my shoulder after giving her dinner and it was fun to see how many people walked by and smiled at her. One business man on a cell phone told us she was pretty as he walked by. Another lady told us she had just left her grandbaby and wanted to know how old Annie was. It was so cute - she reminded me of my mom.


I decided she should wear some non-girly clothes. These do have flowers, but they resemble cammo so it passes. Josh called her a "war baby".
This looks like she is modeling.
She loves to stick out her tongue.
The other day we were in Katie's department when her boss came out and commended us for bringing Annie in so early to start on the job training. He even suggested she help with shredding papers...
my pretty baby (she kind of reminds me of my mom in this picture...)
Hi pretty blue eyes!

No diet is complete without Boppy fiber.
Our first fire of the season.
It was actually to smoke out some birds that decided to nest on our chimney.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Annie is so adorable!!!

www.thechristoffersonfamily.blogspot.com