Thursday, July 30, 2009

Play Time!

We had the opportunity to watch one of Annie's friends last week while her mommy went to the dentist. It was so fun to have another little girl around! Here are a few pictures from little Ava's visit. PS. the string you see is from Annie's birthday balloon.Annie enjoyed playing with Ava.
I wonder if Annie is applauding Ava's standing abilities. Annie just started "walking" around hanging onto the furniture, while Ava is a full blown walker!
Sweet girl!
Annie would follow Ava around and try to do the same things she did. Maybe she will try walking now!
"My mom has these really cool things inside - sometimes she opens the door and lets me look!"

2 comments:

Elicia said...

haha that last picture in front of the fridge is adorable... especially with the caption. :)

tony and teressa said...

haha. I love the fridge pictures too, Ava make a bee line for the fridge whenever I open it. There are really cool things inside!