Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Photos

After two or three weeks of being sick with various ailments I'm back to blogging. :) We finally were able to visit the pumpkin patch to take some fun pictures. The surprising part was they did not have an actual "patch" of pumpkins like I am used to, rather they placed already picked and cleaned pumpkins in a large field. Voila! No mud and mess! :) They had lots of fun little spots for kiddos, and I think if Annie was a little older she would have enjoyed it more. Her favorite part was picking up straw from the ground and playing with the "balls" (pumpkins).
You know how hard it is to capture wild babies?? We put this little stinker in jail right away. ;)





Playing in the hay.
She was also always losing her shoe.
I love this picture! Baby on a mission.


Our little pumpkin in the pumpkins. :)

Annie's expression here cracks me up.

With auntie Katie and Snoopy!



3 comments:

Bare Naked Blog w/Bekah said...

The traffic for your blog just quadrupled. Any chance I could borrow cute kid photos for mine? :)

We missed you... glad you're feeling somewhat better!

thetysonfamily said...

Love the pumpkin patch pictures! What a sweet family you have. I hope you are feeling well! Praying for your pregnancy!!
Lindsay :)

Amy said...

Great pictures - what a sweet little fam.