Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm not sure why blogger didn't upload these in order...but here are some pictures from Easter weekend which I swiped of my dear sister, Katie. Thanks Katie!
We had a small egg hunt in our front yard. :)
Playing Knect (sp?) at Esther's house. 
Look at that form!  Smashing, Patrick, simply smashing.
Speaking of form.  Katie caught this spectacular feat of Alley's...I love Chloe's expression in the background.
Sweet Jessica.  Poor thing was sick the whole time.  Wesley snuggled with her lots. :)
Patrick.  He is gonna be my body guard when I make it big in the music industry.  ;)
Wesley did awesome finding eggs.

He also ate quite a few jelly beans before we stopped him.  He looks like Josh in that picture.

Dividing up the spoils.  She was so excited to get candy!
My sweet yet crazy niece Chloe.  Love her. :)
Wesley pondering why the grass is green.
Jumping beans.

1 comment:

PacaScrat said...

I love your comments on these photos. I should hire you to put captions on the ones I post to FB :)