Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Make Like a Llama and Spit

One of my favorite lines from my husband.

The days are getting so warm lately! I keep wanting to visit our apartment's pool. One day I got all ready and walked over there - only to find it locked. I spied some families this last weekend using the aqua blue oasis, so maybe I can go during the week when I'm home. Yay!

In other news, Josh was brave and dyed my hair. Waiting for the baby has made me want to try new things since I can't fit into my regular summer clothes. We read that it's safe to do it while pregnant, but it might turn out a different color than expected. Posh, I thought, it won't be that bad! So we picked out a lovely ash blonde dye (at CVS for way less than it should have been - I love coupons) and proceeded home. I read the instructions and they put the fear of blindess in me...so I had Josh read them to make sure he knew what to do. He did a wonderful job, and I did not go blind. :) After I dried my hair I noticed it didn't like quite "ash blonde" but rather strawberry blonde! Thankfully it doesn't look bad. ;)

3 comments:

MissSparrow said...

haha, i like what josh said! =D

your hair turned out beautiful! i love it. i haven't noticed a strawberry tint in it actually. it just looks like a lighter blond colour. (hehe, how about a little british spelling for ya?)

ams said...

it looks very nice! :)

Tabitha said...

Yeah for new hair! I am sure you look gorgeous. I hope that Josh had a happy birthday!