Thursday, May 29, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

We have been busy lately getting ready to move into a home! My parents are moving up to Canada at the end of June, and they have graciously let "rent to own" their house here. It will be strange and somewhat sad to have them far away, but I know it is the Lord's direction on their lives at this time. I'll have to keep the blog updated with lots of baby pictures once she comes.

Josh has been working on fixing various house issues. He is happier than a duck in a pond getting to use his power tools and reaping the rewards of a job well done. There have been several holes patched up and one bathroom is all grouted/caulked. I am completely clueless on home repair, so it's amazing to see Josh work away and fix things. He recieved a Home Depot book for his birthday and is loving reading through different projects. Speaking of his birthday - we will be having a celebration on Saturday. I will post how it goes. I'm rather nervous to have so many people over at one time...

No comments: