Thursday, December 4, 2008

Side Dives and Face-plants

Here are a few more pictures from our old camera. The new one should arrive today! Josh has asked me to wait until he gets home to open the package. I think he is way more excited about this camera than I am - though I am excited! :)
Annie prefers to sit up or stand (while we hold her) so whenever our arms won't hold her up anymore we put her on the couch to sit up. She likes it, but tends to fall over trying to sit up straighter. I guess the angle is too slouchy for her. Way to go on your manners Annie!I have been negligent in putting Annie on her tummy this past holiday week as we had lots of company and I didn't want her (a) targeted as a toy (b) more overwhelmed than she already was with extra people around. She did great, though, with everyone and especially liked Julie and Pauline."I think I'm okay Mom. Right? I'm okay? Okay..."

"It's such hard work being a baby!"

1 comment:

Elicia said...

She is so adorable!