Monday, January 5, 2009

Post Toasties

We had a nice Christmas and New Years, hope yours was great too! It's been such a whirlwind and I have not gotten back to blogging until now. Obviously. Hmm...I wonder if I could come up with more obvious statements.

My internet connection is being strange today too, I hope I can post these pictures. Maybe it's the ice storm (teensie one) outside.

Well, the connection is being too flakey, but I will at least post to let everyone know we are alive. We survived our first car wreck, are remodeling the bathroom, and I have a cold. Annie has been learning she can grab things now and wants to do what we do (as in eat or drink from a glass not a bottle). Hopefully I can get some pics up later!

love to all! except Patrick. (just kidding man, I know you don't read this anyway)

No comments: