Friday, November 2, 2007

Duplicate Trouble

So I came into work this morning and found this suprise.

Apparently the arm on our dvd burner was tired of it's continuous task of moving a dvd from the spindle into the burner, then into the printer, then onto another spindle. It decided to show it's contempt by throwing the dvd's across the floor!

Actually, we just installed the new "arm" and the belt is a little tight inside. The arm keeps missing the spindle and dropping the dvd's on the floor.

I was quite impressed with it's skill in doing so...

I think it was so cool how it just fell like that. Kind of like how silly putty being invented by accident.

3 comments:

ams said...

amazing!

Rachel said...

Hi Christy! Fun to get your comment. :) Wow ... I knew it had been a while since I posted to blogger, but didn't know it had been over two weeks! I'm putting a new post now. :) See ya tonight!

Rachel said...

No ... wish I had one (hee hee) ... although I DID think about posting just a picture of an ice cream cone from clip art if I could find one. :-D Thanks for your comment - that was fun! Have a great day, Christy. :o)
P.S. Your hair looked pretty last night!