Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toasting Seasonly


We found some sparkling cider at Costco this weekend! We were searching high and low for it to take with us on our honeymoon. I found out that it's seasonal. :( The good news is, someone graciously found a place that sells it year round! :D Anyways, it's fun seeing it around now. That and an entire aisle at WalMart devoted to baking (besides it's usual aisle). The funny part is that they are all brand name things. Talk about marketing. It worked for me. I was thinking how I needed baking supplies for the holidays when I saw it. So, I tried to get things I definatly would use in sizes that are larger than "normal" yearly stock. They weren't highly priced. So that was nice. Just made me laugh inside when I thought about it.

I volunteered myself into baking pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving...

No comments: