Monday, November 26, 2007

Finally!

I have some pictures!! :)

This is me and my crab. We ate a couple times at this restaurant on our honeymoon. The food was really yummy! There were tons of fun pictures and articles pasted on the tables, too.

My handsome husband. We both got really sunburned from the beach and spray on sunblock.

The Alamo!! It was so neat to walk through, thinking about how people lived there a long time ago on the same spot. Josh was pretty impressed with their bowie knife display. :)

We did a lot of driving.

The pie I made the next Sunday we were home. I really wanted to use my china so I made a big Sunday dinner. I haven't really done it since.

There is a city named after us!!

1 comment:

MissSparrow said...

yay for some fun pictures! =D i like that road sign too.. hehe, fun fun!